[access-uk] Re: N95 8GB firmware

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 18:53:07 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

First, I think Voda is only on the casing somewhere.  I have no reference to it
in any of the phone's menus.----

So far as the colour used for fonts, I for one only alter mine if someone
brings it to my attention ... and I think various folk have trouble from time
to time which leads me to believe that sometimes colours are altered without
our knowledge.

I can only see that my text is black on black right now but it hasn't always
been that way ...

I'll play again as soon as I have time to alter it!  It's not one of those
things you pick up when reading with a speech synth.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx