[access-uk] Re: N95 8GB firmware

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 01:05:16 -0000

Hi Carol,

No, they won't be able to be upgraded beyond your original provider's
firmware version.  So if you are on Voda, for example, you will only have
whatever firmware they allow you to have.  The only way to get it upgraded
would be to get it unbranded as well as unlocked.

All the best

Steve

All the best

Steve