[access-uk] Re: MILESTONE AND DAISY

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:24:25 +0100

That's rather sad news Ianabout Book Currier.  I wonder why?

I've always been puzzled as to the relationship of BC to Bookport as they
are, in essentials, very similar.  Wonder if development will shift over to
BP and American centred needs?

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ray's Home

I'm interested James to hear  there is a BC users list, although I don't
have a Currier at the moment.

Must say that from all that's been said the Book Currier would be a much
better buy for the extra forty quid or so.  I did hear rumours that BC
might be upgraded very soon.  Any truth in this James, or any one , as
far as you know?

From Ray