[access-uk] Re: MILESTONE AND DAISY

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:08:19 +0100

I'm interested James to hear  there is a BC users list, although I don't
have a Currier at the moment.

Must say that from all that's been said the Book Currier would be a much
better buy for the extra forty quid or so.  I did hear rumours that BC might
be upgraded very soon.  Any truth in this James, or any one , as far as you
know?

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx