[access-uk] Re: MILESTONE AND DAISY

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:19:43 +0100

Brian and all, having now done some more research on this, I've discovered the
following.  There will be a new version of the 311 which supports daisy.
However, it is also possible to upgrade an original with a firmware revision
which is tied to the unit's serial number.  This effectively adds a daisy
player to the MP3 player and voice recorder functions.