[access-uk] Kindle

  • From: David Weston <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 09:12:43 +0100

Hi,
I have just bought an iPod touch 5 generation, which is running IOS 7. I have
downloaded the Kindle app, but so far all I have been able to do is put in my
Amazon email address and password. Now when I click on the Kindle it opens and
then shuts down again. My wife who is sighted can get it to load without the
voice on, but with the voice on it will not load. Can anyone tell me what is
going on? and what can I do to make Kindle work with the voice on? David.** To
leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-