[access-uk] Re: Kindle

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 09:16:26 +0100

Hi David,

I can't tell you what's going on and I don't have the same combination
of iOS/Ipod as you.  But a thought of something to try - could you buy
a book from amazon on your computer and then get your wife to download
it in the kindle app?  I'm just wondering whether it might work better
once there's a book n there.  MIght be a long shot but it's just an
idea to try…

Hope you get it sorted,
Catherine

On 9/29/13, David Weston <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have just bought an iPod touch 5 generation, which is running IOS 7. I
> have downloaded the Kindle app, but so far all I have been able to do is put
> in my Amazon email address and password. Now when I click on the Kindle it
> opens and then shuts down again. My wife who is sighted can get it to load
> without the voice on, but with the voice on it will not load. Can anyone
> tell me what is going on? and what can I do to make Kindle work with the
> voice on? David.** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following
> link:-

Twitter:  CTurner1980
My blog:
http://catherineturner.wordpress.com