[access-uk] Re: Kindle

  • From: "Wendy Dundas" <wendy.dundas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 13:37:33 -0000

Hi David ? that?s all very clear and helpful. Just one more question before
I take the plunge. Are there some original Kindles with no speech facility
on? The reason I ask is that a family member has one that is just called the
Amazon Kindle. It has the keyboard but doesn?t appear to have speech on
although it has a volume control and head phone socket etc. What I?m asking
is, do I need to buy one that specifically says Amazon Keyboard?

Thanks again.

Wendy