[access-uk] Re: IP Address

  • From: "Tom" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 21:14:50 -0000

Hi Barbara,

If you click on the link below it will take you to a website and your own IP Address will already be in the Edit Box. Press Enter on the button below the Edit Box and near the bottom of the page it will give you information on where you are located.

http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup

It's a very handy website to keep in your Favourites.

Tom.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>