[access-uk] IP Address

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 16:02:55 +0100

Hi
I am asking this here and not on the Talks list because I feel it is
appropriate here.  If I send an e-mail from my computer here at home, it is
possible for those of you who know how to look up my IP address.  Now I know
there is one general one people can look up and the other is with my Service
Provider as I understand it anyway.  Now I have set up e-mail on my phone so
what I am wondering is this,does my IP address change?  My service provider on
the mobile is Vodafone but I am naturally enough using the same e-mail account
informatin on the phone.

Eleanor