[access-uk] Re: IP Address

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:06:20 +0100

Hi Darren,
a static IP is where you're given an IP address and it's unchanged.
everytime you connect to  the net, you haeve the same IP address as last
time, the time before that, before that, etc.  where as the other, everytime
you connect to the internet, you get asigned a completely new IP address,
each time.

Justin