[access-uk] Re: IE7 strange happening

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:45:49 +0100

Just to clarify, Amro, are you sure its IE 7 you've upgraded to, and not IE8? I just thought I'd ask since you only upgraded a couple of days ago...not that's its of any real pertinence to your situation I suppose.

The only other thing I can suggest, is if it doesn't cause any major inconvenience to anything you're doing, is to attempt to roll back to your old version of the software. Incidentally, do you use an alternative browser, and is similar behaviour exhibited?

Regards,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales UK

Email:   Mark.Matthews53@xxxxxxx
MSN:   mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype:   MMatthews1981
From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:49:36 +0100
Subject: [access-uk] IE7 strange happening

Hi all, something odd happening with IE7.  Whenever I use Control
O to open a
web address IE7 hangs and I have to kill it with the Windows Task
Manager.
When pressing Control O the open dialog box opens OK, but, as
soon as I
press enter after typing in a web address IE7 goes into a holt.
If I use Alt
D things work just fine.

I'm using IE7 on an XP Pro machine with Jaws 9.

Any thoughts?

Amro

database 4295 (20090731) __________

database 4295 (20090731) __________