[access-uk] Re: IE7 strange happening

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 21:55:37 +0100

Yeah, I use Alt L when using Firefox. I prefer Control O with IE, probably
just an old habit, but now I'm forced to use Alt D. Actually thinking about
it, Alt D might be a better keystroke. Now I'm just worried that I've only
installed IE7 and it's already behaving oddly the least to say.

Cheers,
Amro