[access-uk] Re: IE7 strange happening

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 13:31:27 +0100

Indeed puzzling, Mark. As well, I should've said that I only upgraded to IE7
in the past two days, and this open dialog box issue is happening since I
upgraded. Using Super Spyware and CCleaner to fix any registry issues too
didn't help either. And just to complicate matter further, I ran IE7 with
all add-ons disabled and that didn't made any difference. I can't think of
any other tests to carryout.

Cheers,
Amro