[access-uk] Re: How do you wake up a silent computer?\

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:02:37 -0000

Sorry Peter if I said that.  No, I do not think there are any
system sounds either, hence I'd guess that the master volume
control has been muted.  With this JAWS instalation being
dependent on software speech, then of course you are up the
proverbial creek without a paddal.

One case maybe where a hardware synth scores over the cheaper
software option.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx