[access-uk] Re: How do I change which programme sends E-mail to websites

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:28:22 -0400

So you are saying that OE is opening instead of Outlook? I think if you
change it within internet options it should work.  I've never heard of
Outlook doing that, I mean opening with the form inside the body etc. But if
it is supposed to, I'd make sure that you have Outlook set to send in html
rather than plain text. This might help. Sorry if I seem otherwise lost.
But, um, I am!

Peter

Scotland Radio:
http://www.sightconnections.com/radio/scotland.htm