[access-uk] Re: How do I change which programme sends E-mail to websites

Hi Peter and all,

Peter, thanks for having a look at the form.  I am still having problems
with it on my XP home system and no-one can work out what is wrong so I am
going to fill it in using my wife's old win98 machine on which I previously
loaded my account for such purposes as when my XP machine had problems, or
needed to go to the menders and I still wanted to receive/send messages.

I hope using the other machine gets round the problems I am having.

Alexander Shannon