[access-uk] Re: How do I change which programme sends E-mail to websites

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:59:13 -0400

Hi Alexander,
Go to Start menu, then settings, then control panel, then internet options.
Within internet options, shift tab so you hear General Tab. Arrow right
untill you get to programs. Tab until you hear  Internet Programs. Email.
Its here where you want to make your change.

Peter

peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:
www.sightconnections.com