[access-uk] Re: How do I change which programme sends E-mail to websites

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:24:17 -0400

Changing Outlook will not effect Outlook Express. I'm not sure if this will
do the trick for you. its just an idea that I hope works.
PS. There was nothing in the way of attachments when you opened that outlook
message was there/

Peter

Scotland Radio:
http://www.sightconnections.com/radio/scotland.htm