[access-uk] Re: Hopefully, the final installment of the Norton saga

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 17:42:41 +0100

Thanks for the advice, Mary.  Before uninstalling (from previous experience not
always
trouble free with Symantec products) I think that I will see if I can speak to
someone at
Symantec Support on Monday.   I spent some time on the Support page but could
not
find anything really relevant.

Incidentally I think that I may have been misled by the entry in the Add/Remove
of the
Control Panel.  Although it says "Live Update 2.0" it also says "used rarely"
which is
clearly wrong.  I could perhaps have 2.5 installed but not showing up in the
Control
Panel.

Douglas

--