[access-uk] Re: External Hard Drives

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:46:07 +0100

Hi Andy.

Depending on where you're planning to site your external hard drive, you
might want to take a close look at the specification to ensure it's going to
be quiet.

I'd recommend the Toshiba hard drives which are a fanless design and so
produce a negligible amount of noise when placed in your living room.

PC world do stock the Toshiba's or at least they did a couple of months ago.
You can also order online from toshiba.co.uk and get the same drive for £5
to £10 cheaper.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx