From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy Logue
Sent: 24 April 2007 22:05
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] External Hard Drives

Hi all.

I'm thinking of purchasing an External Hard Drive, most
probably, from PC World.

My question is that I recently purchased a 4 GB Thumb Drive
for =A318.00.  All I need do is insert it into a USB and I'm
presented with the Windows What do you want Windows to do
box.  Does an External Hard Drive work in the same fashion
and is it usable straight out of the box, or do I need to do
some fancy formatting to it?

Best wishes.

Andy=20

link:-