[access-uk] Re: Ethics of book sharing services

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:58:47 +0100

Well folks, there hyou have it.  I trust what Tink says about Bookshare seeking
a UK partner is right.  So, why hasn't someone steepped up to meet the
challenge?  Maybe our favourite Institution feels unequal to the job, but
that's never stopped them taking on a challenge in the past.

Its the same old story with this country.  No one seems to have the energy or
comitment to get up and run with it.  Maybe we've lost the plot so much here
that no one can be arsed.  Only wish I had the energy qualifications and
whatever else it takes.

Taken the liberty of shortening this message by the way.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx