[access-uk] Re: Broken TTS in XP

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 19:40:55 +0100

Steve,

You, are, a, smasher!

Job done!

Barry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Nutt
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 6:26 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Broken TTS in XP

  Hi Barry,

  To fix this, you will need your Windows XP CD.  So, CD in drive, do the
following:-

    1.. Go to Run, and type "c:\windows\inf" without the quotes.

    2.. Look for a file called SAPI5.INF.

    3.. Press Applications key and then arrow down to Install

    4.. If it asks for any files, brows to d:\i386, where d: is assumed to be
your Windows XP CD.

  Job done.

  All the best

  Steve