From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Dave Taylor
Sent: 12 October 2008 20:03
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Weird IE7 Issue

Hi, does anybody get this? I'll be browsing fine, then i'll go to a new
page, and the virtual PC cursor won't come up at all, it just sticks in PC
cursor and won't tab around the page at all? It'll take me to the tab  in
IE7 but not into the page. I've tried everything from refresing and
redrawing to unloading jaws to even using different versions of Jaws, but
nothing seems to fix it, apart from closing IeE and starting again!

database 3515 (20081011) __________

database 3515 (20081011) __________