[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth on my laptop

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 22:35:44 +0100

Ok Andy. In Programmes and Features, remove everything that is to do with PCSuite, such as Nokia Connectivity Cable Drivers, Nokia PCSuite, and PC Connectivity Solutions. Once they've all been removed, restart your PC and reinstall PCSuite. This should take care of the problem I hope! Good luck.

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>