[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth on my laptop

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:05:24 +0100

Hi Steve -

Am I right in thinking that it matters which device does the search process;
by that I mean, if I do what you said, this will pair the phone with the
laptop, which is fine for using PCSuite, but when it comes to wanting to use
the phone as a modem, then don't I need to search for the phone from the
laptop, and not the other way around? -

Andy