[access-uk] Re: Bluetooth on my laptop

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 21:05:13 +0100

Andy,

Which password are you using when you try to connect?  I had the same
problem you seem to be experiencing now, but when I tried wap as the
password as suggested on a web site, rather than leaving the field blank,
the connection was made.

Also, my phone, the N73, didn't show up as a modem, so I just chose the
standard bluetooth modem which was offered, which worked fine.

Caroline.