[access-uk] Backing up

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 09:14:06 +0100

Hi Folks,

this is not strictly an access technology issue, but I wonder if any list
members have seen the QVC special value item for one day only.  Not sure
whether or not it is good value, but here are the details.

Every day from 12am we offer one item at an incredibly low price - for 24
hours only. Check this page daily to discover Today's Special Value...

Product Detail

Item Number 555999

Pikaone 320GB Flycase Silver USB2 External Hard Drive with Backup Software

QVC Price £129.00
Today's Special Value £106.76
UK Postage & Packaging £5.95
Save!
Buy two or more & save on postage and packaging

Easy Pay 2 monthly Installments of £53.38, plus Postage & Packaging.

If you're a Mac, PC or laptop user, then this lightweight Pikaone external
hard drive is a must! It has a massive 320GB capacity, allowing you to
back-up
important files, freeing up your computer's hard drive space. It also means
you'll be able to save digital photos, videos and MP3s on it for easy
portability.
The Pikone takes the hassle out of copying and exchanging data from one
computer to another too - simply plug it in, and upload the data. It
installs in
seconds and is easy to use and plugs in to any USB port. Backup software is
also included.