[access-uk] Backing up

  • From: "Petrina Delves" <aunk99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 23:08:46 -0000

Hi all,

As I'm about to give up on the backup program, that came with my freecom
hard drive. Because of having to wade through 542 file types,, just to
select the ones I want. Can anyone tell me if XP has it's own backup
program, because if it does, I can't find it. Thanks in advance for any
help.
All the best
Petrina,
Southampton UK