[access-uk] Re: Backing up

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:25:43 -0000

I don't know why I didn't simply copy the following into my
earlier message.

George.

Manually Install the Backup Utility
To manually install Backup:=20
1. Double-click the Ntbackup.msi file in the following
location on the Windows XP Home Edition CD-ROM to start a
wizard that installs Backup:
CD-ROM Drive:\VALUEADD\MSFT\NTBACKUP =20
2. When the wizard is complete, click Finish. =20