[access-uk] Re: BT Broadband?

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 15:53:15 -0000

There is one catch with Tiscali that I have discovered too late.  They do
not use the migration codes (MAC) that most other providers use so, if I
want to change to another provider some time in the future, I have to cancel
with Tiscali first then set up as a new user with a new provider.  Not only
is this more work and could mean that I would be without a provider for some
time, it also means that I would miss out on any migration offers.

Regards

Barry H