[access-uk] Re: BT Broadband?

  • From: "Trueblue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:15:01 -0000

Peter, i'm sorry to hear aboot your difficulties with Wanadoo.
This crowd were one of the companys i was thinking aboot signing up with, thanks for the warning.
I've looked at over 30 ISP'S, and have nearly decided on Tiscali, they are offering most of what i was looking for.
No monthly limits, no 12 month contract, these were the main stumbling blocks for me, with most of the others.

They had 3 really good packages. I am thinking aboot the 3rd package. 2 mb broadband, no monthly limits, no long contract.
The cost is: £ 19.99. for this you get all telephone calls free at all times as well.
Free modem and installation advice.

There probably will be some catch, but i haven't found it as yet, but still looking.
Billy