[access-uk] Re: BBC iPlayer TV Beta

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 18:25:10 -0000

On 29 Dec 2008 at 17:55, Alasdair King wrote:

> the click is the sound of the BBC site being accessed. Two
> things: first, which programme are you trying to watch? Second, try
> holding down Control and I for a bit to turn up the volume to make
> sure that isn't it.

Alasdair,
If I may come in here, I just tried "Antiques Road Show" for Dec 28.  I hear
the "click" but Ctrl
+ I  does nothing - still no sound.  I then looked at the Control menu and
virtually everything
except Play is disabled.
Is this what you would expect if it cannot find a required codec?

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison