[access-uk] Re: BBC iPlayer TV Beta

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 00:23:03 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alasdair King" <alasdairking@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 5:55 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: BBC iPlayer TV Beta

Brian, the forward and rewind buttons are disabled until you are able
to forward or rewind, then they enable. I could play a sound or
something else...

Peter, the click is the sound of the BBC site being accessed. Two
things: first, which programme are you trying to watch? Second, try
holding down Control and I for a bit to turn up the volume to make
sure that isn't it.

Alasdair

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 1:08 PM, Peter <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Managed to get it to work now but don't seem to have any sound. I hear a
click as if it's loaded something up but can't hear anything.

Peter