[access-uk] Re: BBC NEWS | Technology | Not long left for cassette tapes (I feel no pain)

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:54:57 +0100

Colin,
Vinyl has retained its place because there are those who say that that it has better sound quality than any digital source and because dj's use it for there own purposes. No-one would say that the sound quality of cassette is better than anything and most if not all digital storage media score over it in convenience.

Iain.
----- Original Message ----- From: <chairman@xxxxxxxxx>