[access-uk] Re: Accessible online banking

  • From: "Dennis Davies" <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:33:29 -0000

I have used Nationwide internet banking for a number of years and find it very blind friendly, they even have a VIP section and it covers all aspects of banking, ISA's credit cards, and email facilities.insurance, travel, etc.

Best wishes

Dennis Davies.
----- Original Message ----- From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>