[access-uk] Re: 195

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:41:59 -0000

Hi Chris and all,

I think there is never any harm in boldly asking a service provider for
information in your preferred medium, whenever they say: "We'll send it
to you in the post".  One of the most common remarks I hear in my own
organisation on this subject is: "we don't get asked".  Then they assume
nobody wants it.

Regards,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.