[3ddesktop-dev] Re: Don't get your hopes up buddy :-(

  • From: Michael Gale <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 3ddesktop-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 22:27:36 -0600

Hello,

        If that is the only problem what about changing the binary name ? For
example I run two instances of bind on a firewall box. So I have taken
the original binary "named" and:

cp named named-int
cp named named-ext

Now I start both instances with:

named-int -c /var/named-int/named-int.config
named-ext -c /var/named-ext/named-ext.config

Could this be done with 3ddesktop ?

Michael.

--
Hand over the Slackware CD's and back AWAY from the computer, your geek
rights have been revoked !!!

Michael Gale
Slackware user :)
Bluesuperman.com