[3ddesktop-dev] Re: Don't get your hopes up buddy :-(

  • From: Jeff Buck <jeffb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 3ddesktop-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:25:08 -0700

Doh.. I'm sure I don't know the answer, but what was the question again?
I think I nuked it accidentally blasting through my piles of spam.

The list activity goes up and down a bit, but I think there are still a
number of people still on it. I'm sure Brad reads it still, and he's
usually very helpful with things. I think the list is just quiet lately
because there aren't that many issues or feature requests with 3ddesktop
lately.