[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Computer hangs up

  • From: "Murray White" <phymur@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 03:59:45 -0400

generally, if I don't post a link it is because the program is easily found
with a google search. www.google.com is a tool that the computer user will
find to be a key member of his knowledge arsenal.

I don't recall what I may have posted previously as I help in so many lists
and in PalTalk atozcomputerhelp room so problems are innumerable and my
memory is rather scanty.

If you have the previous post you could send it and I would likely have the
links if you are unable to locate them. However, this is a good reason for
leaving some or most of the relevant data of a previous post in the reply.

MW