[1stPickPCHelp] Computer hangs up

  • From: Raz Muhammed <raazm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 12:54:53 -0700 (PDT)

As per instructions given I have done the following:
        I usually clear the Internet files once a month.
Today I cleared the Temporary Internet files (about
5MB).I have cleared the Temp files and the Cookies.
Later on performed thorough scan and defragmentation
of the hard disk. But all these produced no cure to
the hanging.
Some one has told me that the BIOS and Registry needs
correction and removal of un-necessary and infected
files from it.
I am not able to do a Ctrl+Alt+Delete so the programs
running in the background are not being seen. You have
advised the reboot/restart of Window 98. Each time the
computer hangs up I restart it by clicking the restart
bbutton as there is no other option left with me.
Should I run a boot disk?
Thanks for helping me.
From: Raz Muhammad.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the