[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Computer hangs up.

  • From: "Murray White" <phymur@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 13:42:59 -0400

have you cleaned temp internet files, temp files etc?

have you run Scan Disk and Defrag recently?

Do you use a resident AV scanner? have you done an online AV scan?

have you run current and updated spycleaners including spyware blaster,
SpyBot 1.3 and Adaware?

with email, if using OE have you compacted folders recently?

MW