[zxspectrum] News Spectrum Vega

  • From: "Paolo Saggiomo" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 19:41:37 +0100

Sembra che lo Spectrum Vega sarà migliore rispetto a quanto annunciato
inizialmente:

More Features Added
During the two months when our Indiegogo campaign was running we received
many suggestions and questions from Spectrum fans about various features
that they would like to see added to the Vega’s specification. It is very
important to us to satisfy as many as possible of these Spectrum fans, so we
have considered all of their suggestions, and as a result we have decided to
add two of their suggested features to the specification of the Vega.

1  ZX Spectrum games often make use of the keyboard to perform additional
game operations. We are therefore adding extra buttons to the Vega, giving
the user direct access to such operations for the majority of games.
2   We are designing the Vega with the capacity for expansion by providing a
hardware interface on it's circuit board, and by allowing future software
upgrades.

These improvements to our original specification have now been completed in
the circuitry, on the printed circuit board layout, and in the plastics
designs and the tooling drawings.

Ne sapete qualcosa in più?