[zxspectrum] Re: Looking for MGT images . Please help.

  • From: Marcin <marcin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 11:39:12 -0700

Hi Massimo,

Thank you very much for your MGT archive.

Uff I will need time to preview all this great stuff :-)

Thank you again,

As for Italian language - no problem for me..  I understand many words and I
have google translator

and my sister's second language is Italiano - she studied in Italy and now
works at Italian computer company
located in Cracow.

Best regards,

Marcin