[zxspectrum] Re: Looking for MGT images . Please help.

  • From: Massimo Raffaele <massimo.raffaele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 17:40:02 +0200

Welcome Marcin :-)

I hope you know people from former group / company Ramsoft.
> They had a huge archive of  games converted to PlusD format.

Yes, we know them well :-).
They will (possibly) directly answer you in this ML, if they can.

http://www.marcin-marcin-marcin.com/PlusDgames.zip

> Those are my game conversions (195 MGT images).
> I always include  +SYS file in each game image and AUTOLOAD file.

Thanks :-).
You can download my big (60MB!) archive here (many duplicates, but overall
a big archive):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15717130/Dischi%20Disciple%20-%20primo%20gruppo%20-%20Sergio.rar
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15717130/Dischi%20Disciple%20-%20secondo%20gruppo%20-%20Sergio.rar

Let me know when you successfully downloaded it.
If you have questions about some italian notes you don't understand, feel
free to ask :-).

Greetings from Italy!
Massimo