[yunqa.de] Re: SQLite Error 11 - malformed database schema ... near "TRIGGER"

  • From: "Hennekens, Stephan" <Stephan.Hennekens@xxxxxx>
  • To: "yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 21:13:50 +0000

Hi Andy,

The display strings larger than 20 chars use the
DISqlite3UniDirQueryInitFieldDef event. Check the demo 'DISQLite3_World'.

procedure Txxxxxx.DISqlite3UniDirQueryInitFieldDef(const AColumn:
TDISQLite3Column;
  const AFieldDef: TFieldDef);
begin
   inherited;
     case AFieldDef.DataType of
      ftWideString: begin
        AFieldDef.Size := 255;
      end;
  end;
end;

No idea why loading your dataset takes 20 secs. I have for instance a data
table with  300.000 records which loads in a 0.3 second. Did you try to open
the table using SQLiteSpy? This tool gives a good impression how fast data
tables can be loaded.

Regards,
Stephan

Stephan Hennekens