[yunqa.de] Re: SQLite Error 11 - malformed database schema ... near "TRIGGER"

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 21:53:15 +0100

On 22.01.2013 21:26, Andy wrote:

> I've had to discontinue the evaluation for the present. It's fair enough
> for the evaluation version to keep popping up nuisance prompts while I'm
> checking it out, but it keeps on doing it when I'm working on other
> things !!!!

What are "other things"?

The demo reminder should not pop up in the Delphi IDE, but for unknown
reasons checks unfortunately don't always work for all Delphi installations.

Deactivating the DISQLite3 component package from the Delphi IDE will
get you rid of the problem:

  Delphi Menu -> Component -> Install Packages
  In the dialog box, uncheck "Yunqa -- DISQLite3"
  Close with OK