[yunqa.de] Re: Regarding HTML2DokuWikiConverter GUI for Win32

  • From: Ibraheem Saleh <shadowhawk100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 22:30:04 -0700

Hi Ralf...

I appreciate the response and the offer... Unfortunately, my company hasn't
fully committed to the move to DokuWiki, only the move from their current
(2010) version of Mindtouch. Your code would only be a tool to handle part
of the problem of migration... not the whole thing...

Anyways... I wish you the best and hope people support you by paying for
your software... If it was just an HTML converter that I needed, I would
definitely usher my company to buy your software as none of the other ones
I have seen can even compete with yours...

Thanks,
Ibraheem