[yunqa.de] Re: Regarding HTML2DokuWikiConverter GUI for Win32

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 11:10:10 +0200

Yes, I can make the Html2DokuWiki converter available to you as a console application for MS Windows. However, this would be licensed software and require payment from your side. The console application would use exactly the same Html2DokuWiki converter engine as the the GUI. For details, please contact me off-list via private e-mail.

Ralf

On 26.04.2014 00:49, Ibraheem Saleh wrote:

I am trying to migrate a wiki engine to DokuWiki and am able to pull the
HTML content as strings through the Windows Command Line... There are
over 5500 pages that need converting...

Manually using the GUI is not an option lol... Is there any way I could
get the source code for this converter or a command line version that
takes lines of html and returns them in dokuwiki syntax?

I really appreciate any help you offer me here... I have tried writing
my own parser and it is now a 1500+ lines of code disaster with bugs
everywhere :( ...